Terms and Conditions
1. “Booking Form” means the form relating to the booking or re-booking of the Participant for a Term as set out at the booking stage of the website
2. “Class(es)” means a Tennis4Kids class described on the Booking Form
3. “Coach” means the individual engaged by Tennis4Kids to teach Classes. Whilst every effort will be taken to maintain the consistency of the Coaches during the Term Tennis4Kids retains the right to retain the right to change the coaching staff where necessary
4. “Fees” means the value chargeable to attend Classes for a Term, as specified on the Booking Form
5. “Parent” means a parent or legal guardian of the Participant who will be responsible for the payment of the Fees and who is the contracting party to this contract and who shall be responsible for compliance with these Terms & Conditions
6. “Participant” means the child who is attending or who is booked on to a Tennis4Kids Class who details are specified by the Parent on the Booking Form
7. “Venues” means the locations where the Classes take place
8. “Term” means the agreed start dates and number of weeks as described under “Tennis4Kids Online Booking” on the Website
9. “Trial” means a taster class
10. “Terms & Conditions” means the terms and conditions set out in this document and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by Tennis4Kids and the Parent
11. “Website” means the website at tennis4kids.ie
12. Terms & Conditions apply to all Tennis4Kids programmes run for students, applied for and consented to by the parent or guardian. Changes to these terms and conditions require the written consent of Tennis4Kids.
13. Terms & Conditions shall be deemed to be accepted by the Parent /Guardian once the booking form is submitted and confirmation of payment of fee has been received by Tennis4Kids.
14. Tennis4Kids may cancel this contract at any time before the participant commences a term or camp for any reasons whatsoever. Tennis4Kids shall not be responsible for any loss and damage whatsoever arising from such cancellation but will refund fees for the remaining classes.
15. Class times and fees are published on our website and in our brochure.
16. Classes will take place each year from September to June with the exception of Easter, Christmas and Halloween School holidays.
Fee and Payment
17. The Parent shall pay the Fees for the Term to Tennis4Kids prior to the Participant commencing a Term. Fees are payable online at our website www.tennis4kids.ie
18. Participant cannot attend the class prior to the payment being made online.
19. The Fees are not refundable or transferable in any circumstances whatsoever other than with the written consent of Tennis4Kids.
20. Tennis4Kids may cancel this contract at any time before the participant commences a term or camp for any reasons whatsoever. Tennis4Kids shall not be responsible for any loss and damage whatsoever arising from such cancellation but will refund fees for the remaining classes.
21. Parents Responsibility
22. The Parent warrants that the information provided on the Booking Form is accurate and up to date in all respects at the point of booking. Any changes will be sent by the Parent to Tennis4Kids immediately.
23. It is the Parent responsibility to inform Tennis4Kids of any special medical conditions at the point of booking. This includes behavioural disorders.
24. The Participant must not attend any Class whilst suffering from any serious illness or contagious disease or anything similar thereto.
25. Tennis4kids reserves the right to send any Participants home if there is a continual breach of programme rules. (No refund will be given).
Exclusion of Liability
26. Tennis4Kids shall not be responsible for any child left unattended by parents or guardian outside of allocated class times. Participants should be collected promptly at the end of the class.
27. All Tennis4kids coaches have full public liability insurance in place and the programme will operate to the highest safety standards. Tennis4kids shall not be held responsible for any illness, death or accident unless occasioned by the proven negligence of the Camp Director or its coaches
28. The Family Discount applies only to siblings when attending full camp.
29. Full payment is taken when booking online.
30. Camp is open to children between the ages of 5 to 12, with exception of Castleknock ages 5 – 10. The hours of camp are 9.30 to 12.30pm
31. Tennis4Kids will not be responsible for any child left unsupervised outside of these hours.
32. Cancellations made up to 10 days before the camp begins will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be given for cancellations received less than 10 days before the camp.
33. Tennis4Kids reserves the right to make date/venue changes if necessary.
34. Tennis4Kids will operate to the highest safety standards.
35. In consideration of the acceptance of above named Participant the applicant agrees that Tennis4Kids will not be held responsible for any accidents or loss of personal property, however caused.
36. Any participant whose conduct is deemed by the camp manager to be detrimental to the best interest of the programme will be dismissed-no refund will be made.
37. Tennis4Kids reserve the right to modify or delete any activity in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
38. Places are allocated on first come first served basis.
Personal Information & Video/Images Recording
39. Any personal information provided to Tennis4Kids will be processed by Tennis4Kids for the purposes of administration, research and the provision of tennis coaching services.
40. Any personal information provided to Tennis4Kids will be processed by Tennis4Kids for the purposes of administration, research and the provision of tennis coaching services.
41. Tennis4Kids will not disclose this information to any third parties.
42. Tennis4Kids itself may use this information to provide marketing information.
43. Tennis4Kids will from time to time take not identifying photographs and film footage of Participants during class time for use in Tennis4Kids marketing and publicity material. If you do not wish for your child to be photographed/filmed contact Tennis4Kids office at firstname.lastname@example.org