Covid19 Safety Guidelines
Tennis4kids will comply with all government guidelines as a non-contact sport. All lessons will be held outdoors. All lessons will have smaller numbers in order to maintain social distancing. The following guidelines are under constant review and updated as advice from government, health authorities and governing bodies evolves in-line with social restrictions around Covid19.
• All payments will be made online or over the phone.
• Pupils should not attend camp if they:
o Have flu-like symptoms
o Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
o Are in a high-risk health category. Such players should consult with their GP prior to playing.
• Pupils should arrive and leave as close as possible to start and finish times.
• There will be a separate entrance and exit for pupils.
• Only pupils will be allowed on court.
• Social distancing will be maintained throughout using nets, lines and spots.
• Hand sanitiser will be provided for use before and after camp.
• Coughing and sneezing into elbow will be reinforced.
• Please bring your own racquet if you have one. Racquets provided will be labelled so that they are not shared.
• Racquets and balls will be sanitised each day.
• Coaches will maintain physical distancing at all times including when giving demonstrations and while pupils are taking a break.
• If Coaches witness poor practice, it will be addressed in a polite fashion.